Soja Boi Fight professional In Ghana

By: Aisha Abdul-Lateef

Soja Boi
Before 2017 comes to an end, Rilwan Lawal alias Solider Boi will be fighting for the first time in the professional boxing ring in far away Ghana in what will be an attempt to go pro. The Army champion, who fight in the amateur Lightweight category represented Nigeria at the 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games in Nassau, Bahamas. With this move to pro boxing, Rilwan Lawal will have an opportunity to fight in the AIBA Pro Boxing, APB and World Series Boxing, WSB. This according to him is to let his fans know that he is still much and active in the ring.



Soja Boi, who has been representing the Nigeria Army at various sporting events within and outside the country said he is happy being a soldier and he loves boxing.  "The Army is a good organisation that has Ccbeen helping many Nigeria athletes with their goals. I am very happy to be a soldier, I love my work so much. But I can't do without my boxing because boxing is what I love doing. I will make the Nigeria Army proud and keep the flag flying around the world on my journey to conquer the boxing world."


He assures his fans that he is working hard to knock his opponent home advantage out by winning this fight. He has his fans to like his Facebook page at: https://m.facebook.com/realybo.

More on Soja Boi



Please, Do leave a comment
You can get across to us through any of this medium:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
CommuneMagazine
Whatsapp and Call: 0802 344 1438


Related Posts